OPEN MIC NIGHT:
Performance Details & Requirements
- Performances begin at 9 pm and will continue until last act.
- Time slots for acts is 30 min, select sets to last up to an hour
- All performers must bring their own instruments
- Performers must register prior to performance
- This is a first come, first serve event
- Hip Hop, Grunge, Metal, and etc. acts will not be considered
- Management Reserves the right to refuse and/or end a performance early based on crowd reaction
Sign up below for your shot at the title!
- Have 10 or more fans sign up under your name/band name to receive a $50 gift certificate
- Have 20 or more fans sign up under your name/band name to receive $50 cash
- The final Wednesday of every month there will be a “Battle of the Open Mic Bands” with chance to win $250 cash and a special spot playing an entire night at McFadden’s Addison.
Charity / Fundraising:
You're a great person! Let us throw a great charity function for you! Guaranteed to bring in cash for your cause!
Host Your Next Event With Us!:
McFadden's has a wide variety of food and beverage packages, and with 16,000 sq. ft. we can take care of groups of 6 to 650 guests. Let us cater to your VIP's!
Whether you're looking to host a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, Happy Hour, Corporate Event, Game Watch, Fundraiser, Anniversary Party, Charity Function, Engagement Party, Graduation Party, Holiday Party, Wedding Reception, or any other event - McFadden's is the place to do it!
With 2 full bars, 1 limited outdoor bar, and 2 patios - one complete with a fire pit & pool table, you have plenty of options to choose from for your event needs!
McFadden's serves Irish & American fare, but we also have a few culinary tricks up our sleeve. Check out our catering menu here: http://www.mcfaddensaddison.com/pages/catering You can choose to have a Seated Dinner or we can set up Buffet Stations for you, Passed Appetizers & Party Platters are great options as well!
Entertainment? You asked for it, you've got it! McFadden's has DJ's, Live Music, Open Mic Nights, Pool Tables, Skee Ball, Air Hockey, Karaoke with a Live Band Backup, Pool Tables, Cornhole, Big Buck Hunter, a Jukebox, 3ft Jenga, Bear Pong, Darts, Large Stage & Light Show, & MORE! We also have over 40 HD TV's & can easily separate sound zones so you can catch any game or event you'd like, OR we can run a slideshow or DVD on the screens for you!
Please fill out the form below or contact our Events Planner, Sarah Masterson, today to get started on your next big event! Sarah can be reached at 469.206.3610 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!